DVNSW receive minimal government funding to cover basic operational costs. As such, our capacity beyond core work is determined by the financial donations and additional small grants that we receive.
Your sponsorship or donation assists us to:
- distribute donations to women and children living in refuge
- provide much appreciated Christmas gifts to women and children experiencing domestic and family violence
- develop resources for specialist DFV professionals and the wider community;
- participate and represent the needs of women and children impacted by DFV at community events, forums and conferences;
- conduct research, develop policy and provide systemic advocacy & advice to government and other decision makers;
- share information with our members and partners and with community;
- help the specialist DFV sector to build its capacity, deliver better services and support the prevention and early intervention work of communities, workers, government and non government organisations.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.