Registrations for the 3rd Australasian Indigenous Family Violence Policing Conference (AIFVPC) 19-21 June at Cairns will close on 14 June.
- Journey out of domestic violence, by Naomi Wenitong, Shakaya and The Last Kinection
- Mums, dads, bubs, and rising up from domestic violence, by Professor Gracelyn Smallwood, James Cook University
- What works, what doesn’t. Pushing Limits and Limitations, by Chief Rob Davis, Lethbridge Regional Police Service, Canada
- Proceed until apprehended, by Karyn McCluskey, Community Justice Scotland
- Shining a light on Maori domestic violence, by Mamaengaroa Pere, Best Supporting Actress for ‘Grace’ in Once Were Warriors
- Improving men’s futures, by Doctor Tim White of Kapani Warriors
We encourage you to book your tickets here: TryBooking / AIFVPC.