Elder Abuse Action Australia (EAAA) is proud to be the presenting the EAAA Community Hub – a poster and AV exhibition, at the 6thNational Elder Abuse Conference – Rock the Boat. The conference will be held in the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, 22-23 July 2019.
EAAA’s Community Hub @ the 6th National Elder Abuse Conference will create spaces for community organisations to display their stories, examples of their work and insights to be seen by more than 500 individuals, organisations, companies and local, state and federal governments.
Forty posters are available for community organisations at no charge. All organisations will have time to speak to their posters during nominated breaks in the conference program.
The Community Hub will also offer facilities for community organisations who have produced audio visual projects such as video works, pod casts or other audio packages.
EAAA invites you to express interest in submitting a poster or AV package.
Examples of posters for consideration:
- Case studies
- Service delivery – innovation
- Participant outcomes
- Success stories from pilots and innovation
EAAA invites community organisations to express their interest to present posters and AV projects that meet the following criteria:
- Aligns to the Rock the Boat program – insight, creativity and passion
- Needs of marginalised and hard to reach communities
Email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Preference for poster or audio visual
- If audio visual – what type of equipment would you need
- The title of your poster or presentation
- A summary of the project it represents including outcomes.
- Why you think it meets the criteria
- Primary contact and their details
Expressions of Interest need to be submitted to EAAA by 31 May and acceptances will be communicated by 15 June. Payments for AV equipment will be required by 30 June.
For more information on EAAA, please contact Bev Lange on 0419 218 434 or email@example.com