The Office of the eSafety Commissioner and WESNET deliver a free two hour workshop to frontline, specialist and support staff in the domestic violence sector. The workshops raise awareness of technology-facilitated abuse and provide staff with up-to-date skills and knowledge to support women and families.
Frontline service providers will increase their knowledge of technology-facilitated abuse while our experienced facilitator shares stories, current information and advice on topics such as:
- online harassment, stalking and intimidation
- the use of tracking devices
- privacy and security settings
- an introduction to eSafetyWomen resources
- how to use technology safely
Workshops are delivered Australia-wide. You can either register for a scheduled workshop in your area; or your organisation can host a workshop if you have 10 or more participants.