The DVNSW Team extends our deepest sympathy to our members and friends who have been affected by the NSW Bushfires over the last few weeks.
We’d like to share these Legal Aid resources with you to ensure that you have support around you – whether that’s client facing or to share within your personal networks.
Here are the following documents that may be helpful:
- Legal Aid lawyers can help – Call the LawAccess NSW Disaster Response Hotline on 1800 801 529
- Order FREE factsheets for your service or view them online:
- Getting help after a disaster
- Bushfires – know your rights
- Insurance check-up: Bushfire factsheet
- Standard letters you can use to write to your insurer