A warm reminder that the next NSW Community of Practice on Women on Temporary Visas Experiencing Violence is coming up next Wednesday 16 October 2019, 10am-12pm at Lvl 2/158 Liverpool Road, Ashfield NSW (SSI office).
Please see draft agenda below:
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Welcome and introductions
- Grace Wong, Anti-Slavery Australia presenting on trafficking and slavery and women on temporary visas experiencing violence
- Tu Le and Thina Balakisnan, Migrant Employment Service presenting on their new legal service for migrant workers
- Current and emerging issues
- Update from National Advocacy Group
- Advocating to NSW politicians and policy-makers
- Minutes from previous meeting
- Next meeting: 12 December 2019, 2-4pm at Training Room 2, Ground floor 377 Sussex St Sydney
You will also have the option to join remotely – we haven’t tried either of these facilities for this meeting room so please try logging into both and we’ll go with the option that works best!
- Option 1: Call 1800 151 624 and enter 718 662 089#
- Option 2: Go to https://zoom.us/j/507539997 Alternatively, call +61871501149 or +61280156011. Meeting ID: 507 539 997
Look forward to catching up ! Please feel free to forward onto other organisations who you think may be keen to join us.
Contact Monique Dam on email@example.com if you require further information.