Supported Accommodation & Homelessness Services Shoalhaven Illawarra (SAHSSI) Incorporated is a not for profit organisation providing a range of support services to people who are homeless in the Illawarra Shoalhaven District. SAHSSI is a client centered service that offers emergency outreach support to maintain people’s tenancies, rapidly rehouse those who have lost tenancies and offers specialist crisis support and safe accommodation to women and their children who are escaping domestic violence or other life crises.
- Business administration degree or related
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with successful grant/tender writing
- Previous experience in non-profit fundraising and business development
- Able to work in team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong communication (written and verbal), technology, interpersonal and advocacy skills, with the proven ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive proposals
- Knowledge of government, non-government and philanthropic agencies and ability to develop and maintain partnerships than enhance the business and funding opportunities for the organisation
- Willingness to complete the “Working With Children Check” and “National Police Check NSW”
- NSW driver’s license and sound driving record.
For more information and how to apply please refer to www.sahssi.org.au.
Closing date is 15th November 2019. For queries relating to the position please contact head office on 02 42298523 or email@example.com.
Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1178, Wollongong DC NSW 2500